Skip to main content

Build Your Vocabulary

Friends, We are going to learn that how can we improve over vocabulary. Alright! I would like to ask you one thing that once we are going to learn English and we are in the beginning stage. So what we need all to speak good English? We need so many beautiful sentences to speak. But before sentences, it is all about having lots of words in our bag that will be helpful to construct the sentences. So the initial stage is planing a good English. Having lots of words in your mind Alright! Which is your natural dictionary that you carry every time. So here I will introduce you with few remedies because definitely learning vocab learning words is a problem itself that we consider. So that's why I will introduce you with few remedies that are going to definitely help you out in this problem.

Use The Practical Words

                              So first thing or first method that I want you to let you know that is, use the practical words. Means relate yourself with those things that are used in your daily routine life. Since Morning when you get up what you see around you? What you notice that? That is suppose if you are getting up or you are leaving your bed, so you need your sleeper to wear Alright! You are just doing the beds and all you are just putting the bedsheet somewhere. So you are doing bedding. You are just wrapping up your bedsheet. You are watching at watch or clock. Then you are trying to find your toothbrush. So these kind of small words which are very basic and unnatural and you frequently use. Try to speak those words in English, not in your native language. So it will naturally give a push to your tongue to speak the words of English in itself very quickly and fastly.

Find The Synonyms Of The Same Word

                    Second comes which is also very essential try to find out or learn the synonyms of the same word. How? Suppose if I am trying to know about something. I am very keen to know something Alright! 'keen' is a word. The same word can be said and express in a different way or different manners. I am very 'eager' to know about this. I am very 'curious' to know about this. I am very 'anxious' to know about this. So once I have an intention to know about something. I have discovered or learn a word 'Keen' and I found out more siblings of the same word. So naturally, my vocab has been multiplied in a different manner. So this is how I'm helping myself to improve my vocab more. And I am adding more words in my dictionary of my mind Alright!

Use It Frequently And Immediately

The third thing which I want to introduce you uses it frequently and immediately. Alright! I am not telling you to force yourself to pick a word from the dictionary or to read a heavy novel or just go for such kind of words that is improving your vocab. Suppose in your office there is your native speaker who speaks good English or there are a lot of people around you. They must be using good words which is very natural and frequent. Those words are used on a regular basis. So you have word a word today excellent. If you have been encountered with the word disgusting. Which is a bad word. But definitely, we face bad situation also in our life. So each word for in your ear. Try to implement all those words according to its situation. For Instance, 'Hey! It was wonderful. Hey! It was Excellent.' You are praising someone by saying these words. Because once you are listening to those words from the mouth of someone. You definitely adopt that yes the right situation of speaking this word is this. So in this manner, once you listen any word immediate speak it according to its situation. Alright! That will also help your mind to improve your vocab. Because the mind is a very good machine. You need not to put a lot of effort. Only the practice and implementation of any task will help you actually do that in word on a regular basis.

                                 

Word Of The Day

The last one which I have in my list is word of the day. Here actually I am just suggesting to you that you should put some effort. In all three methods, I haven't that you need to force yourself to learn something. But this is the place where you actually need to put a bit of effort and brought some time for yourself. What is that just assume there are seven days in a week. You are picking a single word in a day. Suppose I have picked a word sabbatical. Big One! But just to improve my vocab in a good manner. You know I just want to master myself in a huge vocab and have a vocab. So I put a word sabbatical. Which means a big gap. So I noted down somewhere. It may be my notebook. It may be my mind. And again I'm practising that word. So word of the day. Keep this method running on with your practice on a daily basis. Seven days seven words. Thirty days thirty words. Three Sixty Five days and imagine a huge collection. So in this way, you can help yourself improve your vocab in a very easy way and two exercises I just want to introduce you if you are really willing to improve your vocab.

So the first exercise I want to let you know that fix a place on your notebook takes out a few pages. I'm not telling you to tear out a few pages. I'm just telling that fix three or four pages on your notebook. Start writing down three four five words. Whatever words are running in your mind. And once you start writing whatever words occur at that place at the same time, just mention those words on your notebook. Every day do this every day. You will see that after a few days there will be so many words on your notebook and you will be actually surprised to know that O My God! I was already knowing such a lot of words.

The second exercise is that sit on a place take a pen and a paper and just set your clock for five minutes Alright! And focus that in five minutes how many words can I write with a rapid speed. And once five minutes is over just count these words. Definitely, you will see a huge improvement in just improving your vocab. Because every day you are listening to lots of things Alright! What you are not doing only the implementation of those words. So once you are following all these things definitely I'm telling you I'm sure that you are going to rock in terms of speaking good English word on a daily basis. So best of luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Phrases

Hi Friends, In this article, we will learn introducing yourself or introducing ourself Or introducing another person along with you. When we meet with someone at the very first time. What we do? We start our conversation by introducing ourselves. That is a very beginning sentence of your conversation. So if you are very much clear with the first sentence of your conversation, this may lead to you a very fluent communication. And this may show that you are confident with your context when you are speaking. And if you are not so this may lead to an unconfident person and unsure person. So there are few particular phrases in English that is considered to introduce yourself and to introduced others. Let have a look and practice. Alright! When meet with someone so we introduce ourself Or you introduce yourself.  Introducing Yourself   ' Hi/Hello ' - ' Let Me Introduce Myself ' The very regular first initial Sentences: " Hi I am Minakshi " Or " Hello m

Improve Your Telephonic Etiquette

Hi, Every day we make so many phone calls or we receive a lot of calls and we talk over it. The conversation goes on and we are okay with that. So we find it very easy. Because once it comes to your personal relation you know very well that how to deal with it. What kind of relation you are carrying and what kind of conversation we have to make with them. So it is very easy for you. But when it is about making a phone call. When it is about maintaining a formal relationship over the phone so I think it seems a bit difficult. For you maybe not because you must have not mention it earlier that what point should you carry in your mind once you talking over the phone in a formal manner. So here I have put some points that is meant to be keep in an important segment when we talk over the phone without formal etiquette. So we will go and have a look about it . Starting Well Is Half The Challenge First one is ' Starting well is half the challenge. ' Once there is a phone call and

Difference Between Speak Talk & Tell

Hi there! In English language, there are some words that carry the same meaning. Almost the same meaning. But create a great confusion that where should we use them in conversation. So today I have picked the word Talk, Speak and Tell. All three words carry almost the same meaning. They are very much near with one another in their meaning. But sometimes they are used at a different places when we make a communication. Suppose if I am telling you. 'I need to talk to you' Or ' I need to speak to you.' So both are correct. We can use 'talk' at the place of 'speak' and the word 'speak' at the place of 'talk' also. It does not create a huge difference. Almost they are same. But if few sentences actually they are different in few senses somewhere. They deliver the different messages that we need to understand how, where and when exactly. 'Talk' is considered a less formal word. For an example by saying a less formal word, 'I am